APPSC Recruitment 2018: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has issued Recruitment Notification 2018 for 09 UDC-Cum Accountant Posts. All interested, Eligible and Aspiring Candidates can Apply On-line on or before 6th April 2018 (06/04/2018). The detailed information such as Name of Posts, Total No of Posts, Pay Scale & Grade Pay, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Procedure, How to Apply, Last Date for Submission of Application Form etc. can be obtained further either by visiting Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Official Website http://www.appsc.gov.in/ or by Continue reading….
Detailed Information about APPSC Recruitment 2018 follows:-
Total No of Posts – 09
|Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|1.||UDC-Cum Accountant, Group-C||09||Rs.5200 – 20200/-||Rs. 2800/-|
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree / Bachelors Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. However for further educational qualification details, candidates can see the detailed advertisement.
Age Limit – Candidates age should be in between 18 – 30 years as on 06/04/2018. However for age relaxation details, candidates can go through the detailed advertisement.
Application Fee – Candidates belonging to Non APST categories will have to pay Rs. 150/- and Candidates belonging to APST categories will have to pay Rs. 100/-
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites in India | यूनेस्को की विश्व विरासत में शामिल भारतीय धरोहर
- List of Important Days | प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं में पूछे जाने वाले राष्ट्रिय एवं अन्तराष्ट्रीय तिथियों की सूची
- International Organizations and their Headquarters | विश्व के महवत्पूर्ण अंतर्राष्ट्रीय संगठन एवं उनके मुख्यालयों का नाम
- List of Famous Books and their Authors for Various Competitive Exams | प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं में पूछे जाने वाले पुस्तकों के नाम एवं उनके लेखकों की सूची
- Currencies of Different Countries | विश्व के प्रमुख देश एवं उनकी मुद्राओं की सूची
- List of Banks and their Taglines | बैंको की सूची एवं इसके स्लोगन / टैग लाइन्स
- Banking & Finance Terms and Abbreviations | बैंकिंग एवं फाइनेंस में प्रयुक्त होने वाले संक्षेपण
Selection Procedure – All Interested, Eligible and Aspiring Candidates who are applying for APPSC Recruitment 2018 will have to appear in Written Test and your final score will decide your fate.
How to Apply – All Interested, Eligible and Aspiring Candidates who are applying for APPSC Recruitment 2018 will have to visit Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Official Website http://www.appsc.gov.in/ and fill the On-line Application Form.
Last date for Submission of Application Form – 06 April 2018.